Dr. Deemer's Honors
- The Alpha Omega Award of Excellence for the highest academic rank in the graduating class.
- The Omicron Kappa Upsilon Certificate for induction into the national honor society.
- The AFTCO Associates Practice Management Award for the highest average for the three practice management courses.
- The American Academy of Oral Medicine Award for outstanding achievement and interest in oral medicine.
- The American Academy of Oral Pathology Award for the highest academic average in five oral pathology courses.
- The American Academy of Periodontology Award for highest achievement in periodontology.
- The American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons Award for the highest academic average in the didactic and clinical courses in oral and maxillofacial surgery.
- The American Dental Society of Anesthesiology Horace Wells Award for the highest academic average in anesthesia, sedation and pain control.
- The Anatomical Sciences Award for the highest academic average in the anatomical sciences.
- The Teledyne WaterPik "Best of the Best" Prosthodontic Award for achievement in prosthodontics.
- Monetary Award from Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Society for achieving the highest clinical GPA in the four years of study.
- The William S. Kramer Award of Excellence for achieving the highest standing in the first two years of study.
- Recognition from OKU for achieving the highest score on Part I of the National Boards (Score of 98).
- OKU Certificate of Achievement for scholastic excellence in the first two years of dental school.
- Georgia Dental Education Foundation Scholarships
- Dental Faculty Scholarship for Highest GPA
- Bertha S. Galin Scholarship
- Emile T. Fisher Scholarship
- OKU Emile T. Fisher Highest GPA Scholarship
- MCG School of Dentistry Scholarship
Laurie Deemer, DMD
2104 Newton Drive, NE
Covington, GA 30014
Phone: (770) 787-2828
Fax: (770) 786-2167